Gilda's coaching is an A+


"I could not be more pleased with the coaching experience I had with Gilda. Although comfortable with public speaking, I had a an important 3 min shot at impressing a big audience with a presentation about my company and the mission. 

Gilda drilled down to understand how the company works and particularly, what actually makes it so attractive and different from the competition. She helped me to better articulate what we do and how we do it. Her choice of vocabulary and the order in which I presented each aspect of the company was refreshing and nuanced. I was particularly grateful for her helping me with the final “call to action.” 

Without any hesitation, I highly recommend her services. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the ease of doing business with her, the open lines of communication and her sassy style. An A+” 
Evelyn Isaia, CEO & Founding Partner, Ratatouille