Practical Python Course Starting 9/9/18

Practical Python is designed to provide the foundation for success in your efforts to learn Python programming and to become a productive programmer, data scientist, entrepreneur or to start a new career or rejoin the workforce.

Ever caught yourself thinking:

  • I have taken a beginner's course and written a little Python code.
  • I understand the basic commands. But it is challenging for me to translate my ideas into code.
  • I make a lot of small mistakes (like forgetting semi-colons) that slow me down.
  • I don’t feel like I’ve scratched the surface of what I can do with Python.
  • If I had more time to practice what I have learned so far, then I would become more fluent in Python programming.
  • I see so many good job opportunities for proficient Python programmers and I wish that my Python skills were good enough for me to be qualified for these positions.
  • I have a conceptual understanding of statistics and data science algorithms and I am familiar with statistical languages (R, Matlab) but Python is becoming more widely adopted and I wish I could sharpen my Python skill so that I can take advantage of new opportunities.
  • How can I make progress towards my goals to learn how to program, participate in the Data Science revolution and qualify myself for new career opportunities?
This course, Practical Python, was designed just for you. In every session, you will write and review interesting Python programs in a creative, positive, motivational and interactive setting. 

You will work on fun projects that will develop your design skills, strengthen your understand of Python language and libraries and get concrete and constructive personalized feedback on the code you write. 

6 week live, online course from ACADS starting Sept. 9, 2018
To register, or for more info, visit: 
https://courses.acads.org/courses/course-v1:acads+Py102+2018_Q3/about