You're Invited to Explore My New Website!

I'm excited to announce that my new website is live at www.gildabonanno.com ! I have redesigned it to make it easier for you to navigate, incorporated a modern design and reorganized all the resources I have created to help accelerate your development.  Please take a moment to check it out and send me your feedback. 


Check out these features: 
Mobile-friendly: You can now access the website from any tablet or mobile device (in addition to your desktop and laptop) and it should give you a user-friendly experience.
 
Articles: On the Articles page (found under the Resources tab), you'll find more than 125 articles I've writen, sorted by topic, from Presentation Skills and Networking to Management Success and Brainstorming.

 

Featured Articles: On the Featured Articles pageyou'll find my most popular articles, including 6 Tips for Introducing Yourself at the Start of Your Presentation, Cut Out Your Filler Words and Management By Walking Around
 
Videos: On the Videos page (found under the Resources tab), you'll find more than 25 videos where you can see me in action providing solid practical advice. It includes How Will You Spend Your 28,000 Days (my first video - about the experience that launched my career) and How to Introduce Yourself Quickly (my most popular video - that propelled my YouTube channel to more than 1.2 million views)

 
Discover how I can work with your company
Another major goal of my new website is to give you the information you need when you're considering me to make a presentation to your business group or company, or you want to bring me onboard to help you push your business forward in today's challenging competitive environment.
 
Point your browser to my Speaking Page (under the Services tab)where you'll learn about my approach to providing valuable content for conferences and company events. Also listed are some topics that I have developed which reflect my clients' top priorities.

On the Training page (under the Services tab), you'll find descriptions of customized, practical training programs I offer to develop strong leaders and high-performing teams. 

Discover how I can work with you 
Please check out the Coaching page (under the Services tab), to find out how we can work together one-on-one. Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make and coaching is a great opportunity to do this. 
 
Go to the Testimonials page (under the Results tab) to read about the value my clients receive from working with me and what they think sets me apart from others.
After you look over the information there, please feel free to use the Contact form (under the About tab), so we can get a conversation going about your needs.

As I worked on the development of the new site, I kept you and your needs foremost in my mind.  My goal was to engage, motivate and make it easier for you to find relevant, valuable  information and collaborate with me.  

Please check it out www.gildabonanno.com  -- I appreciate your feedback and your sharing the website with your colleagues.