After working with Gilda, I know how to design and deliver a presentation

"As a seasoned executive, I have given many presentations but I knew I needed help in refining my message to make it more strategic and delivering it with confidence.  Gilda walked me through a clear, easy-to-follow process for creating and practicing a presentation. 

After working with Gilda, I know how to design and confidently deliver a presentation that connects with the audience and communicates my message, whether I am speaking at award presentations, soliciting contributions from corporate donors or providing education to my team.  I highly recommend her."
-Angela Whitford, Executive Director, Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County

Contact Gilda to find out how she can help you improve your presentation skills and boost your executive presence