WICT-New England "Communicating With Confidence"

I had a wonderful time as the keynote speaker for the WICT (Women in Cable Telecommunications) - New England chapter's Keys to Leadership event in Boston.  Over 120 women and men gathered for the day to hear me speak about Communicating With Confidence and to get advice from a panel of experienced professionals.

Reminding the audience that confidence means  "I know what I'm talking about -
I am prepared - I earned my place at the table"
(photo courtesy WICT- New England)

A privilege to share the stage with the
"Prepare & Persevere" panel of experienced industry professionals

Great view of the Charles River from Microsoft's NERD Center
(New England Research & Development Center)
where the program was held
(photo courtesy WICT- New England)

With the wonderful WICT-New England Chapter Leadership team:
Gianfranca Focareta, Donna Capone, Brittany Lahm and Laura Ausmus
(photo courtesy WICT- New England)