Thank You to Career Coach Nancy Collamer


A special thank you to career coach Nancy Collamer for blogging about the morning workshop, Bold Presentation Skills for Entrepreneurs, that I delivered for the Entrepreneurial Women's Network (EWN) in CT a few weeks ago.

Nancy is the career coach that I chose to work with when I left my corporate job to start my own business - she is a smart and effective coach who is dedicated to the success of her clients.

Here's an excerpt from her blog post, Ready to Reinvent Your Career? Your 28,000 Days Are Ticking:

"This past Friday, I had the great joy of watching one of my clients, Gilda Bonanno give a dynamic workshop about bold presentation skills. Although I've known her for several years, this was the first time I got to see her in action in front of a group of entrepreneurs. Needless to say, it was a great thrill, made even more special when she publicly thanked me for being the "midwife" to her business."

Read the rest of her post here... http://www.mylifestylecareer.com/2011/02/ready-to-reinvent-your-career-your-28000-days-are-ticking.html

Nancy, thanks for your ongoing support.  And if anyone is in need of someone to help you through the process of finding meaningful work that you're passionate about, in a career that allows you to have a great work-life balance, check out Nancy's services - http://www.mylifestylecareer.com/


Gilda Bonanno's blog www.gildabonanno.blogspot.com