Last call to buy tickets for the Women's Business Development Council (WBDC) 15th Annual Business Breakfast & Symposium, which will celebrate entrepreneurial women, their accomplishments and their economic impact on the world
WOMEN WITH IMPACT
Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:30 am - Greenwich Hyatt
I am honored to once again be serving as Master of Ceremonies for this event.
Panel discussion featuring:
- Kimberly Blackwell, CEO, PMM Agency
- Margaret Price, CEO, Ridgefield Supply Company (RIDGEFIELD, CT)
- Betty Spence, President, National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- Allison Schieffelin Walker, Chairman and CEO, The Lighting Quotient (WEST HAVEN, CT)
- Moderator: Lesley Jane Seymour, Media Entrepreneur and Former Editor-in-Chief, More Magazine
- WBDC Corporate Impact Award: Wells Fargo, presented to Maria Ferreira, Area President for Suburban New York and Connecticut’s Community Banking, Wells Fargo
- Deb Ziegler Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence presented to Renata Papadopoulous, owner of Lovely Cakes, based in Stratford, CT
- WBDC Outstanding Leader Award presented to the Honorable Bob Duff, Senate Majority Leader
- WBDC Woman of Impact Award presented to Semma Hingorani, Founder and Chair, Girls Who Invest, Inc.
- Breakfast Chair: Jill Hummel, Breakfast Chair and President, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut
Tickets and more information available at