No Time to Practice a Presentation?

My colleague Susan Daffron just posted a great article on her website, "Practice a Presentation Even When You Can't Practice," which outlines 5 ways to practice a presentation when you have no time to practice.

Susan is the president of Logical Expressions, Inc., a book and software publishing company in Sandpoint, Idaho. She recently had to present a workshop based on her book, Funds to the Rescue: 101 Fundraising Ideas for Humane and Animal Rescue Groups. She knew she needed to practice her presentation, but had no extra time to practice.

Here is an excerpt from Susan's article: "The end result of all this practice was that throughout the three days of the conference, I had many people tell me how much they liked my presentation. One person even asked if I do public speaking at conferences all over the country. I confessed that it was my first time speaking in front of more than a few people. (She suggested that maybe I have a new career opportunity...wow!)

If an introvert like me can successfully speak in front of 250 people, so can you. The secret is practice!"

Read the rest of the article at http://newsletter.logicalexpressions.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=251

Gilda Bonanno's blog www.gildabonanno.blogspot.com